Job Location: San Jose, CA
- Provide presales and postsales technical support for SoC design closure products.
- Conduct evaluations, benchmarks, and product presentations.
- Develop and integrate tool flows into customer environments.
- Articulate customer issues to development team and provide solutions to customers.
- Understand customer requirements and provide technical guidance to product engineering.
- Document findings and solutions, and write application notes.
- Provide training and tool support to customers.
- Duties involve: digital implementation through ECOs, physical design and optimization. e.g. placement, routing, cell sizing, buffering, logic restructuring, etc. to improve timing and power using major EDA tools.
- MSEE + 2 yrs. post-graduate exp. in digital physical design & optimization and digital block integration & physical verification using major EDA tools such as Virtuosos; clock tree synthesis including concurrent clock optimization; RC extraction, chip finishing methodologies, functional ECO and standard cell library development.
- Working knowledge of Perl/Tcl.
Send resume to: Job #1318, email@example.com
Empyrean Software, Inc is actively recruiting talented people for field application engineering and software development. If you are interested in one of our job postings, please send the cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.