Job Location: San Jose, CA
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales application engineering support to customers for the company’s products, which involve complex IC design and circuit engineering.
- Apply knowledge in the areas of custom circuit analysis, high-speed VLSI design with various CAD tools to solve problems in complex System-on-Chip (SoC);
- Conduct evaluations, benchmarks, and product presentations;
- Assist customers in running the company’s design and verification tools and simulators, integrating tool flows into customer’s environments;
- Perform engineering application evaluations that involve complex IC design, ASIC design flow, and circuitry;
- Develop utilities to aid the tool in debugging/ troubleshooting problems using Perl and TCL scripting languages;
- Contribute to product development ideas by understanding customer application needs and translating those needs into new product or product enhancement recommendations.
- MSEE + 6 mos engineering internship exp. in developing multi-thread SPICE simulator in analog/mixed-signal solution system.
- Advanced courses background in CAD design of digital VLSI systems, mixed-mode VLSI systems, integrated circuits, object-oriented programming in C++.
- 20% Travel (domestic & Int’l to Asia).
Send resume to Job #1315, email@example.com
Empyrean Software is actively recruiting talented people for field application engineering and software development. If you are interested in one of our job postings, please send the cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org