- San Jose, CA
- Sales for EDA software and semiconductor IP
- Work closely with customers for product evaluation, purchase, and product deployment.
- Work closely with internal application engineers, RnD team, and marketing team
- BA or BS in related fields and work experience in EDA or semiconductor design company
- Familiar basic IC design flows including SoC and AMS.
- Familiar with SoC EDA design tools for P & R, RC Extraction, timing analysis
- Familiar with AMS EDA design tools for schematic entry, circuit simulation, layout editing, DRC checking
- Familiar with basic semiconductor IP types and business model
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of EDA sales for SoC tools or circuit simulator is a plus
- Mandarin (Chinese) speaking is a plus
- Competitive compensation package including medical insurance and 401K
- Salary and commission rate are negotiable.
- The candidate needs to be authorized to work in the US.
Empyrean Technology, Inc is actively recruiting talented people for field application engineering and software development. If you are interested in one of our job postings, please send the cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.